Our growing Cloud business in India will boost EV adoption: Dassault Systemes

By Anuj Sharma - March 20, 2018
dassault-systemes
The cloud offers will be rolled out by Dassault Systemes direct Business Transformation channel as well as a network of over 45 large Value Added Resellers across the Value Solution and Professional C....

Riding high on the growing Cloud business in India that could further boost the electric vehicles' adoption in the country, Dassault Systemes is set to achieve a double-digit growth in this financial year, said Samson Khaou, MD, Dassault Systemes, at an event here in New Delhi.

"In India, the key focus is on aerospace, electric vehicle segment and education which drives 70 per cent of revenue at the Dassault Systemes. The remaining 30 per cent is the company's diversification into consumer goods -retail industry; natural resources - mining industry; biotech - biomedical and pharma industry," added Khaou.

The 3DEXPERIENCE major Dassault Systemes today announced the cloud offerings based on a subscription model for the India market. Each subscription includes instant access to unique collaborative applications embedded within the 3DEXPERIENCE platform such as 3D design, engineering, modelling, simulation, data management and process management on the cloud; Social communication, community building and ideation applications for collaborative innovation; 3D visualisation, analytics and dashboarding for knowledge sharing and data-driven decision-making for communities.

With these cloud offerings, Dassault Systemes will cater to companies across aerospace and defence, automotive OEM and suppliers, industrial engineering, and retail sectors.

"Inspite of some adverse impact of GST, we gained more than 10 per cent revenue year-on-year in the last year and further aims to make one million Cloud users in the country in the next three years,” Khaou emphasised.

For the latest automotive news and reviews, subscribe to our e-newsletter and like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter & Instagram
  • Tags
  • Cloud
  • Electric Vehicles